Indoor Play is a different–but equally fun–experience from that of traditional outdoor lacrosse. The field is smaller and faster, and the walls are the boundaries. Indoor winter lacrosse is a perfect way to keep your skills intact between fall and spring, or to try the sport for the first time.
IGLA Winter Camps & Clinics are designed for 3rd – 8th graders of all experience levels.
GURNEE: Open Gym
- Warren HS, Almond Campus
- Sundays for 3 weeks from 4-6pm
- Fee: $5/session/day
- Register now
- Wilmette Rec Center Thursdays for 8 weeks from 5:15-6:15pm
- Fee: $130/session
- Register Now
IGLA’s sister company, Lakeshore Lacrosse, also provides winter indoor programs for players in 3rd-12th grades in locations throughout the Chicagoland area. Programs include Skills & Scrimmage, and League (game play).
- Session I runs November through December
- Session II runs January through February
- Session III runs during March
- Register through Lakeshore Lacrosse