IGLA Summer Camps are designed for players in Kindergarten through 9th grade with any experience level. Activities are designed to introduce basic lacrosse techniques to beginners and more in-depth instruction to those players who have experience. Camps typically run Monday – Thursday (Friday is reserved as a rain day) for two hours per day.
DATES & LOCATIONS
The following are the dates and locations for the remaining 2017 IGLA summer camps:
- Vernon Hills, June 26-29 Mon-Thurs 1pm-3pm, Vernon Hills Athletic Complex Field #9
- Glenview, June 26-June 30 Mon-Fri 1-3pm, West Fork Park
- Elmhurst, June 26-29, Mon-Thurs 10am-12pm, Eldridge Park
- Chicago-Montrose, July 10-12 Mon-Wed 3:30-5:30pm, Montrose Harbor
- Lake Forest, July 10-13 Mon-Thurs 10am-12pm, Deer Path Middle School
- River Forest, July 10-13 Mon-Thurs 1-3pm, Priory East
- Gurnee, July 17-19, Mon-Wed 5-7pm, Tower Park
- Lockport, July 17 – 20 Mon-Thurs 9am-11am, Hassert Park
- Palatine, July 17-20 Mon-Thurs 1pm-3pm, Cardinal Park
- Highland Park, TBA, Northwood Junior High
The 4-day summer camp fee is $130. 3-day camps are $98.
Chicago Montrose, Elmhurst, and Gurnee register and pay directly through the IGLA Camp & Clinic Form. All other locations fill out the IGLA Camp & Clinic Form and register and pay through their Park District when they open summer program registration.
Each camper must have goggles, a stick, and a molded mouth guard. IGLA offers a 10% off coupon good through the end of the year at Dick’s Sporting Goods. IGLA loans sticks and goggles for summer camp if indicated on the IGLA Camp & Clinic Form.